Related Rentals’ commitment to providing the finest in luxury metropolitan living is unmatched in the industry, as evidenced by the richly detailed interiors, graciously designed layouts and superb finishes and premium features you’ll find in our residences. This same attention to detail is reflected in our commitment to exceptional service and in the way we consider every aspect of our residents’ lifestyles.
- Residents-only Fitness Center: The exclusive residents-only fitness center by managed for 500 Lake Shore Drive by Equinox® features state-of-the-art fitness with a full suite of cardio/weight training equipment and a stretching/yoga area.
- Rooftop Pool and Cabanas: Take a dip in the rooftop pool, then retreat from the sun underneath one of the shaded cabanas.
- The Library: To read, relax, meet friends, or just warm yourself by the fire, visit The Library, an elegant high-ceilingedresident lounge stocked with books overlooking Lake Michigan.
- The Feature: Enjoy sports and movies on dual television screens featuring lounge seating and an integrated wet-bar.
- The Link (Business Center): Surf the Web, play a game or do a little work. Tweet, blog or email. Whatever you need or want to do, you can do it digitally at The Link, the fully-equipped tech center.
- The Midway (Game Room): Whatever your game, The Midway is the fully-equipped game room featuring a billiards table, card table, shuffleboard and the very latest video technology.
- The 500 Café: Grab a cup of freshly-brewed Starbucks coffee in the morning or meet up with friends for an afternoon caffeine fix.
- The Event: Whether you're planning a formal dinner, a cocktail party, ora Sunday brunch, there's no better space than the 500 Club’s gracious party room. For even more fun, let the party spill outdoors onto the adjoining private terrace and outdoor kitchen.
- Valet Dry Cleaning: Anyone with a busy schedulewill appreciate Related's valet dry cleaning service.
- Baroo: It's a pet concierge that offers a range of services for your furry friend.
- Parking Garage: For car owners, our parking garage is the ultimate convenience
- Bike Storage: With miles of bike paths just minutes away, our bike room is more than an amenity...
- On-site Storage: Available storage space helps you manage the clutter.
- Related Technology Concierge: The Related Technology Concierge can provide a host of tech-related services.
- Zipcar®: Get around town with easy access to Zipcars. They are there when you need them!
- BBQ Grills: Take advantage of BBQ grills and enjoy the fresh air.
- Residents-only fitness center by Equinox®
- Entertainment suite with catering kitchen
- Screening room with dual televisions
- Cell phone reception enhancement system
- Full-service pet amenity by Baroo
- Lushly landscaped deck with pool and cabanas
- LEED Gold Certification
- 100% Smoke-free environment
- The 500 Club, a27,000 square foot amenity space
Additional Features Details
schedule a SHOWING
- Gourmet Kitchen: Indulge your inner chef with custom kitchens including Snaidero duotone cabinetry, built-in appliances and quartz countertops.
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows: Breathtaking panoramas of the city's skyline, Lake Michigan, the Chicago River and landmark buildings are framed by floor-to-ceiling windows...
- Custom Bathroom: Master baths feature polished natural stone floors, with custom walnut vanities, tri-view medicine cabinets and oversized showers.
- Wide-Plank Flooring: Enjoy custom-designed wide-plank flooring throughout the residences at 500 Lake Shore Drive, including bedrooms.
- Chicago's Lakefront Path: This 18-mile-long Lakefront Trail extends from Hollywood Ave to 71st St. Directly accessible from 500 Lake Shore Drive, its ideal for bikers, runners and walkers. Along the trail are beaches, harbors, gardens and amenities including locker rooms, concession stands and restaurants.
- Michigan Avenue - The Magnificent Mile: One of the great avenues of the world and is the center of all that makes Chicago an international destination. Enjoy endless shopping, international cuisine, top-rated hotels, lively entertainment and majestic architecture just steps from your door.
- Navy Pier: Historic Navy Pier is Chicago's lakefront playground and it's the Midwest's #1 leisure destination, attracting more than 8.6 million visitors a year. Navy Pier is the place where all of Chicagoland has come together since 1995 to enjoy the beauty and the thrills of a day on Lake Michigan.
- Museum of Contemporary Art: MCA offers exhibitions of the most thought-provoking art created since 1945. Exhibits include contemporary painting, sculpture, photography and film. A terraced sculpture garden, 300-set theater, restaurant and bookstore complete the experience.
schedule a SHOWING
CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT 500 LAKE SHORE DRIVE
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly