Dana embarked on her real estate career after much success in corporate sales for a Fortune 500 company. She has used her proficiency in the realm of sales to build a thriving business in real estate, selling over $75 million to date. Her experience and knowledge of real estate, marketing background and exceptional organizational skills allow her to effectively design, implement and execute strategies for the purchase and sale of properties, ensuring an exceptionally successful and smooth transaction.
Dana’s first and foremost priority is the satisfaction of her clients, and she will go to any length to ensure that satisfaction is met. Her mission in real estate is to develop long-term relationships with her clients that will last throughout her career and beyond. Maintaining a high level of trust in these client relationships is of the utmost importance to Dana. She takes pride in doing the best job possible for each and every buyer and seller. Her consistent repeat business and numerous referrals from past clients are a testament to her dedication and success.
Testimonials What clients are saying...
- "Dana worked with me as a buyer's agent in 2007 and I loved her intelligence, knowledge, professionalism, and constant availability, so when I went to sell last year, I came back to Dana. Once again she impressed me but this time even more so, going far above and beyond the call of duty. For example, the buyers' inspection turned up a small gas leak. I was out of town so Dana stayed at the apartment for hours, to let in the gas company, then the repair company, then the gas company to turn the gas back on. I couldn't believe a realtor would do that for me! And that's just one example. She so frequently exceeded expectations that I actually added some extra money to her commission. I cannot express how strongly I recommend Dana either for buying or selling. I also referred my friends to her and they were thrilled as well." - Virginia R.
- "Working with Dana on the purchase of our first home was a true pleasure. We know that it is her job to have our best interests in mind, but the care and hands-on approach that she took made it feel like the three of us were buying the home!! She was with us throughout the whole process, and showed poise, professionalism and the right amount of compassion to make the whole experience enjoyable." - Dan & Lynn.
- "Dana was a pleasure to work with on the sale of my home. She epitomized everything I was looking for in a realtor. Dana was proactive in a difficult market, utilized her industry contacts, attended every showing of my property, was in constant communication, and exuded professionalism every step of the way! I would absolutely recommend her to my friends and neighbors." - BJ.
- "It was a great experience working with Dana. She was very effective at representing my interests as a buyer. Her most valuable attribute is the calm persistence that she approaches in the negotiating process which maintains an atmosphere conducive to success for both parties. I look forward to working with her in the future. " - A.M.
- "I found Dana to be very straight-forward on marketing, pricing, and negotiations. I've always been able to reach her; she's not one of those agents who you can never get a hold of. I've used her several times on the sell side and have always felt I got the best price under the given market conditions. I have a lot of confidence in her and I plan to use her again in the future." - James W.
- "I would like to express my sincere appreciation for Dana's assistance in finding my home. I was a first-time homebuyer and did not know what to expect. At our first meeting, Dana questioned me on my wants and needs for a place to live and really listened! She made this a wonderful experience for me. I will definitely use her services again." - CR.