Real Estate Broker Erin Ward in Chicago, Illinois from Related Realty on Vimeo.
Erin’s goal is for every one of her clients to look back on their home sale or purchase and feel like they got the best price, the best service and the best experience the real estate industry has to offer. She strives to ensure all of her buyers identify a property that meets their full list of needs while assisting them through the whole buying process. All of the details that need attention are handled with her guidance to ensure a smooth closing and a positive buying experience. For her sellers, her goal is to make sure their home sells for the highest price in the shortest amount of time. She does this by showing the home in optimal condition, properly pricing the home by assessing market value, and tailoring all marketing and advertising efforts specifically to the property being sold.
At the end of the day, client satisfaction is her number one goal. This means returning calls and e-mails the same day, accommodating appointment requests and showings, and providing all parties involved in the transaction with the information necessary to make every deal as smooth as possible from start to finish.
Erin has been consulting buyers and sellers through residential real estate transactions since February of 2001. Born and raised in Chicago, she brings a strong, broad knowledge of the city and its many neighborhoods to her business and years of experience. Erin covers many areas throughout Chicago and the outlying suburbs. She has conducted transactions as far south as Hyde Park, as far north as Evanston, and as far west as Oak Park and River Forest. She is also able to assist clients, their family members and friends who are moving out of the area by referring them to experts in their new communities.
Additionally, Erin has been a new construction expert serving on some of the most successful development teams in Chicago history, most recently Museum Park in Chicago’s South Loop neighborhood. This broad scope of experience allows her to constantly stay up to date on the all the micro-markets within Chicago so she can always maintain a pulse on the overall market. As her business has grown over the years, she has been fortunate enough to build a team of successful agents around her as well. This team environment allows her to handle a high volume of sales without compromising the exceptional level of service she always provides to her clients. Whether you are a first time homebuyer, a CEO looking to sell your house, or a builder looking to purhcase land for development, her team has the experience and knowledge to serve all your real estate needs.
As for additional expertise, she believes it is more important now than ever that consumers have a real estate consultant with a firm grasp on technology and all it has to offer for both buyers and sellers. She sets up buyers on all the popular real estate search engines and she ensures her sellers’ listings receive the ultimate web exposure, enhancing her efforts with additional advertising and marketing through social platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
Erin is not just a transactional agent. When she begins working with a client, her primary goal is to ensure they are pleased with the service they received from the start of the transaction until the closing. Once the deal closes, she makes sure that individual, couple or family knows that she cares about them as much as she cared about their real estate transaction. She keeps in touch with clients through e-mails, gifts throughout the year, client appreciation parties, fundraising for charitable causes, and mailings with market updates, tips of the trade, and information she feels will be valuable to all of her clients, past, present and future. It’s about more than just the deal – her clients know she values them as much as she values her business.
Testimonials What clients are saying...
- "Erin has been amazing to work with! She's fun and high energy but most importantly she's 200% responsive to us throughout the process. Buying/selling can be very stressful and Erin has been a great resource to work with. I highly recommend her and know I'll be using her again in the future." - Melanie M.
- "From beginning to end Erin epitomizes professionalism. Selling or buying a property is a major step in ones life and having Erin there to guide us was key. Just tell her what you're looking for and she'll find it. And on the flip side if you want to sell, just take her advice and you'll be extremely happy with the results - we were!" - John & Taryn - Lakeview.
- "Erin is a fantastic agent, with great knowledge of the Chicago market and excellent ability to work with buyers and accommodate your preferences." - Jason L.
- "Erin is simply the best of the best - incredibly knowledgeable, responsive, personable, and a real expert in the market. Oh, and she is a really nice person, too, which makes dealing with her a complete pleasure. " - Amanda B. - Southport Corridor.
- "Erin helped my husband and I with a huge downsize from our big suburban home to a city condo. I had reservations about the move but after working with Erin a couple of weekends, I knew we were in good hands. She showed us many properties until we found the one which suited our needs. We are so grateful for her patience and knowledge of the market. She is really good at what she does and we will recommend her in the future." - Greg & Mary Ellen.
- "Erin was wonderful to work with! She was very knowledgeable about the market and value of the location we were selling in. She did an excellent job in maintaining constant communication and updates for us; and always outlined next steps. Because we were selling a condo in the city we were not living in Erin would meet with any contractors for us. I highly recommend Erin!" - Rachel M. - Uptown., Uptown Condo
- "Erin, thanks so much for everything you did to help Jim and I sell our condo. Even though it was a difficult market, you were honest with us from the beginning, gave us great advice and helped us to get it sold. We truly appreciate your professionalism and we will always keep you in mind in the future." - Jim & Karen G.
- "Erin Ward helped us back in 2003 to buy our first condo in the South Loop. Since then, we have sold our original condo, bought a larger one and purchased an investment property with her. Not only is she fun to work with, she is really knowledgeable and honest. Even now, we call her about any questions we have regarding the market, refinances etc. and she is always able to give us sound advice. She is our real estate "go-to" gal." - Chris & Molly D.
- "I was referred to Erin by an associate in my law firm. My wife and I needed to sell our duplex in Roscoe Village and then purchase a single family home to give us some more space. She sold our duplex the first week on the market (in a multiple offer!) and helped us find a home in Ravenswood which we love. She was knowledgeable and really helped us thru both transactions. We couldn’t have done it without her. We continue to recommend her to all of our friends and family." - Mike S.
- "Erin was crucial in finding our dream condo in the South Loop. She is very knowledgeable, honest and reliable. We highly recommend Erin to anyone looking for a condo in Chicago." - Dr. Frank.
- "I had a great experience working with Erin Ward. She helped me with the purchase of my first home in Chicago, and sold the property for me as well. Erin is an experienced professional who really knows Chicago and the real-estate market. She is an excellent negotiator and lot of fun to work with. There is no one else I would buy or sell real estate with in Chicago!" - Tiffany M.
- "I have worked with Erin on several transactions. Erin is extremely talented, tough, honest and reliable. I would recommend Erin to anyone looking to buy or sell a home. Erin found me the home of my dreams." - Luann R. - Bucktown.
- "Erin helped us buy our house in Lincoln Park and sell our house in Ukranian Village. Erin is super responsive and always flexible in scheduling showings. She solicited feedback from people viewing our house to help us understand where we stood. We highly recommend Erin!" - M. Files - Lincoln Park and Uptown.
- "Erin has been great to work with, she's extremely knowledgeable of the Chicago land area and has been a pleasure to work with in both the sale of our home and buying a new one. She's available day and night. She works closely with you around your schedule and always presents herself in a professional manner. I highly recommend Erin for your real estate needs." - M. Marinelli - Bucktown.
- "She really knows the South Loop and made my experience fast and easy. She found me several properties and pointed out all the issues. I really appreciated everything Erin did for my transaction." - Judy A - South Loop.
- "Erin was phenomenal. She was easy to work with, professional, reliable, and truly made my wife and I feel that she had our best interest in mind. Since working with Erin, we felt more knowledgeable of the home buying process, and were ready for closing." - Adrian S.