Real Estate Broker Gwen Farinella in Chicago, Illinois from Related Realty on Vimeo.
Gwen Farinella doesn’t just live in Chicago. She lives Chicago. A Windy City native and lifelong resident, Gwen raised her children in Lincoln Park in the 1970s and 80s, and then moved to the heart of Streeterville in 2004. She knows the city better than just about anyone, and is proud to make a career out of helping others find a home here.
Gwen adeptly balances the emotional aspects of home buying or selling with the pragmatic requirements, guiding her clients from the first showing to the closing table. While she specializes in luxury residential real estate, Gwen enjoys working with a variety of property types and price ranges, and has represented both buyers and sellers alike.
For over a decade, Gwen has stayed at the forefront of Chicago luxury real estate. She initially made a name for herself as a key contributor to Related’s development division, selling and marketing some of the city’s most luxurious condominium developments of the past decade. Her projects include 250 E. Pearson, 270 E. Pearson, 840 N. Lake Shore Drive, 340 E. Randolph, and 60 W. Erie. With valuable exposure to the design-and-build process, Gwen gained a true understanding of what adds to and detracts from home value, both on the inside and out.
Gwen expanded her reach in 2009, when she began marketing and selling existing homes in addition to development projects. Her abilities were proven quickly, as she earned accolades as a Chicago Association of REALTORS® Top Producer in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, & 2014. She had continued success in development as she formed half of the team that sold out the final 11 condominiums in the super-luxury Elysian Private Residences — in fewer than eight months.
In 2012, Gwen joined Related Realty. With her she brought her extensive knowledge of the company and its history, as well as her expertise on the Chicago real estate market as a whole.
CNE® Certified Negotiation Expert
Chicago Association of REALTORS® Top Producer – 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
Testimonials What clients are saying...
- "Gwen is top-notch in all respects." - Joe G.
- "Gwen was professional and efficient." - Robert and Janet J.
- "This is our 5th property and by far the best experience with a real estate agent. Gwen is fast-paced (my style), not pushy, she listens, she is funny, and she is fun to be with." - Client
- "Gwen made the entire experience of buying my first home in Chicago easy. She was very knowledgeable and helped me navigate the market. I would recommend her to anyone." - Kim P.
- "I have known Gwen for 17 years, as I purchased my first condo from her. She is knowledgeable, personable, and reliable. She's a pleasure to work with and I will continue to work with her when needed." - Client