Nazy Hosseini grew up in the real estate business watching her father invest in properties throughout Chicago. “I feel like it is in my blood,” she says. “My father is my inspiration and role model. He taught me to be business-minded at a young age, and I would take advantage of any chance I had to shadow him. I got my first taste of real estate at age 10 and loved every second of it.”
Her personal connection to real estate is what prompted Hosseini to leave the world of finance – a career that spanned multiple industries including politics, digital advertising and commercial construction – to pursue her passion of residential brokerage. It was familiar territory for the Winnetka native because her family has been active in real estate development and auction sales for decades.
As a licensed real estate broker, Hosseini uses her financial acumen to deliver superior results for clients. Rather than working for a single company as she did in her previous profession, Hosseini is now able to apply her skills on a larger scale by helping buyers and sellers throughout the Chicago area make one of the biggest financial decisions of their lives. She uses her deep familiarity with the local housing market to help clients find the home that not only meets their day-to-day needs but also matches their personality. She then guides her clients through the transaction to ensure they feel confident in their purchase. Her background in finance also helps her determine the optimal asking price to reduce market time and maximize value on behalf of sellers.
A graduate of University of Illinois at Chicago, Hosseini holds a bachelor’s degree in finance and international business. She’s also active in her community and volunteers her time by planning fundraisers and helping to organize after-school activities.
Testimonials What clients are saying...
- "From the very first moment of contact, Nazy was friendly and extremely professional. She was very organized and her communication skills are exemplary. She made the process of relocating back to the city very effortless. She was always available and was very attentive to my needs and desires in a home. Her honesty and genuine passion for his job was refreshing and was evident throughout the entire process. I would definitely work with Nazy again and I have highly recommended her to friends and colleagues." - Natalie F.
- "Very satisfied with Nazy. She was helpful, friendly and patient. A pleasure to work with and look forward to working with her again in the near future." - Jamie V.
- "I was exceptionally happy with Nazy's professionalism, degree of effort, honesty, reliability, going above and beyond and follow-through. We would call upon her again for any real estate need and will recommend her to all family and friends." - Allyson J.
- "Nazy is one of the most outgoing and personable people I know, she also really cares for her clients in helping them find a new home. She is very proactive and extremely knowledgeable." - Eric R.
- "Nazy was such great help to me. Within two hours of contacting her, I was able to set up a viewing for a condo that wasn't even on the market yet and got the property on the same day! I highly recommend that anyone looking to buy or sell property to call Nazy ASAP!" - Alen B.