Meet Sarah Pasquesi from Related Realty on Vimeo.
Sarah brings her elite customer service skills along with an eye for design to her real estate business. Her attention to detail, follow-up, and ability to listen and comprehend are what set her apart when working with clients. Utilizing her artistic side, she can perfectly match people and lifestyles with their dream homes. Likewise, her drive and creative nature make her successful when working with sellers. She has been a resident of the city for more than 10 years, making her an expert in the Chicago market and the northwest suburbs.
Growing up in the Chicagoland area, Sarah always knew she wanted to live the city life and chose to attend Columbia College, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Management. Her career began in retail, first in luxury sales and then business management. A growing passion and interest in real estate made her realize that in addition to helping customers with style, she wanted to combine it with their overall lifestyle.
Sarah is a longtime Bucktown resident where she lives with her husband. She considers it her favorite neighborhood in the city and enjoys taking advantage of all it has to offer, including running on the 606 and indulging in tacos at Big Star.
Testimonials What clients are saying...
- "I had the pleasure of working with Sarah on my relocation to Chicago. I had previously lived in the city but was on a very tight timeline and because the city had changed so much since I last lived here, I made the decision to find a broker. I should also mention that in a previous life, I had my broker license in another state, so my understanding and expectation of what needed to happen were high. Sarah was diligent in her search for properties that actually matched our criteria and didn't waste time with properties that didn't. She was great about working around my schedule with showings etc. Ultimately she found a great place for us to set up home base and we were able to move in a week later. In the future, she is the only person I will consider using and recommend her to anyone who is looking for an honest and down to earth broker!" - Nate B.
- "Sarah was an absolute joy to work with! She was extremely patient and helpful throughout the search to find and purchase a condo. Not only was Sarah helpful in giving advice, but she was also genuinely invested in our search for the perfect home. I would highly recommend Sarah to anyone in seek of a new home!" - Mallory L.
- "Sarah was awesome to work with. We wanted a home in Chicago and Sarah helped us outline the pros/cons of each neighborhood in an organized manner. It helped us filter out some areas, fine-tune our search, and feel really good about where we were looking. She also happened to have a lot in common with my wife, in terms of tastes. When Sarah recommended us to look at a property, we took it seriously. We're very happy with our home and decision to work with Sarah!" - Joe A.
- "Sarah recently helped us in our condo search. She knows the Chicago market well and was able to help us narrow down our search and close on our first home purchase! Sarah was able to help us navigate through issues like special assessments, HOA rules and even helped us secure an extra storage unit. If you are a first time home buyer or looking to purchase in the Chicago area give Sarah a call!" - Dan M.
- "Sarah was very helpful in helping my husband and I find an apartment to rent. She found us the perfect place that was right in our price point and really took the time to get to know us and what our preferences were. She helped us navigate all the paperwork and negotiated a longer lease for us with the owner. I would recommend her to anyone looking to rent or buy!" - Caitlin S.