Sheila Rugege Dantzler from Related Realty on Vimeo.
Sheila lives by the principle, “You make a living by what you get; you make a life by what you give.” Giving 100% to her clients is her number one priority. Since the start of her career in July 2005, Sheila has closed approximately 40 million dollars’ worth of real estate. Prior to joining Related Realty, she earned competitive awards as one of the top selling brokers at another nationwide firm in 2007, 2009, 2012, and 2013. Sheila was also named among the elite “Top Producers” by the Chicago Association of Realtors in 2013.
In 2009, Sheila was featured as a real estate expert on HGTV, appearing on House Hunters, House Hunter’s Guide to House Hunting, and Good Buy/Bad Buy. Look for her to be a regular personality in the near future! Sheila focuses on the neighborhoods in the great city of Chicago; however, she has sold many homes in a number of surrounding suburbs.
Sheila has an extensive sales background, having sold software for IBM and Candle Corporation before venturing into entrepreneurship. After leaving corporate, she was a partner in a successful Events Management and PR firm. In a short time, Sheila’s real estate business has become 91% referral based due to her excellent customer service, negotiation skills and relentless follow-up.
Whether working with first-time buyers, savvy investors, luxury market buyers, or large developers, Sheila’s commitment to excellence does not waver. Her goal for her clients is to make the home-buying or home-selling process as stress-free as possible.
Sheila is committed to her craft and earned the following designations: Certified Negotiation Expert, Accredited Buyer’s Representative, and Short Sale Foreclosure Resource. In addition, she is very active in the Chicago Association of Realtors® and was appointed to the Professional Standards Committee and the Professional Development Committee. She also a member of the Women’s Council of Realtors®, Chicago Chapter.
Sheila holds a B.S. in Computer Science from Grambling State University, was Miss Black USA 1995, is a member of Jack and Jill of America, and currently serves on the board for the Primo Center for Women & Children.
Testimonials What clients are saying...
- "Sheila is excellent. A real go-getter!" - Kevin M.
- "Sheila was excellent! She listened to my wants, emphasized my needs when selecting possible homes, and calmed many of my fears (especially being a first-time homebuyer). Her service (effective communication, quick response to requests, availability, and efficient scheduling around a busy physician's work schedule) was only exceeded by her knowledge of the neighborhood, home values, and safety. It is because of her that I ended up in the house I loved and proud to make my home." - Client
- "She is amazing! Professional and relatable. Her attention to details as well as her knowledge is this area is outstanding! At every corner she was there to guide us--she even helped to guide the sellers' agent! What could have been a very difficult process was made so much easier due to Sheila and all her work! As I said-amazing! I have and will continue to refer to her." - Stacy F.
- "Sheila was delightful to work with and she was very informative throughout the process. I will definitely recommend her to all my family and friends." - Shannel T.
- "Sheila’s professionalism and efficiency throughout the entire process allowed me to focus on other things while reviewing her regular status updates. I think she did exemplary work and would not hesitate to recommend her to others." - Client
- "Working with Sheila was great. She was able to anticipate my needs and questions, help relieve some of the stress of the relocation and sale process by being my feet on the ground in Chicago after I had already relocated. Her professionalism and knowledge of the market was excellent." - Sherina S.
- "We used Sheila for the selling and buying. She was an excellent resource and agent. Her knowledge of the market and overall process made working with her easy in typically what can be a very stressful time. Additionally, we appreciated her professionalism. She was always timely and operated with the highest integrity and transparency. We were grateful to work with her!" - Nikki L.
- "We have used Sheila for our real estate needs on the buyer and seller side. She is knowledgeable, professional and courteous." - N. Ayeni
- "Sheila goes above and beyond the call of being a Realtor® and is very relationship driven. After my condo had been leased she remained supportive for subsequent lease renewals as I now live out of state." - Client
- "Sheila was a lifesaver. When I relocated to the Chicago area, not only did Sheila find us options in the several neighborhoods/towns we were interested in, she worked with us through both a rental and our eventual home purchase. She was amazingly helpful when our first deal fell apart due to issues on the seller’s side - scrambling to help us secure the house we eventually bought in record time. I recommend her every chance I get!" - Wendy K.
- "Sheila was knowledgeable, professional and thorough. More importantly, she guided us through the process with humor and compassion, handling the many setbacks and complications with grace as well as grit, always advocating in our best interest." - Brandi K.
- "Sheila helped us buy a condo for our daughter. She helped us rent it when the market crashed and selling was not an option! Now she is helping us sell it in a much better market! If I knew anyone who needed help buying or selling, I would definitely refer them to Sheila!" - Client
- "Sheila was amazing from start to finish. I truly appreciated her knowledge, wisdom and professionalism. I live out-of-state, but she never missed a beat! I strongly recommend her for your rental or sales needs. I am definitely going to use her again!" - Ylorie T.
- "Sheila was always responsive and reliable. I always felt as if she had my best interest in mind throughout this experience!" - Client
- "Sheila was so dedicated to helping me navigate a very difficult sale. She provided me wise and timely advice. There is no way I would have been able to sell given our complex situation had it not been for Sheila. She was constantly available and calm despite some hiccups (no fault of mine or hers). She’s a true professional that I will definitely use in my future transactions. Thanks for everything Sheila and I look forward to working with you again!" - Client