Meet Travis Russell from Related Realty on Vimeo.
In Chicago’s competitive real estate market, finding the right broker to represent your interests is not simply important – it’s crucial. Not many people recognize the full scope of services that real estate brokers offer. Travis knows that there is more to real estate than facilitating buying and selling. He provides his clients exceptional representation in residential, commercial and investment properties; tenant search and landlord property listing; in-state and out-of-state relocation assistance; and property management.
Travis became fascinated by real estate and architecture at an early age. After studying International Business and working as a U.S. Customs Broker for two years, Travis moved to Chicago in 2007 and made the transition to hospitality as a Sales Manager for Starwood Hotels & Resorts in 2008. This allowed him to master the art of contract negotiation and event planning, which he soon learned would lend itself well to real estate.
With that experience, Travis realized that selling real estate was the right career move for him. Travis’s philosophy is that partnership and collaboration are essential elements of success. He feels it is important to listen to his clients’ needs and understand their goals in order to formulate the right strategy. At the end of the day, his satisfaction comes from helping his clients find the perfect home for themselves and their family.
Testimonials What clients are saying...
- "Travis turned a major, potentially stressful process into a great experience that ultimately resulted in us finding the perfect home!" - Rodriguez Family
- "Working with Travis was a pleasure. He is courteous, attentive and professional. Working with someone who has such an extensive knowledge of the market made such a difference when it came down to the details. Travis took so much of the stress of selling a home off of my shoulders, the process was easy. I really couldn't have asked for a better Realtor to work with and plan on using him in the future." - Elizabeth L.
- "Travis was invaluable during the process! I would not have found or secured my apartment (which meets every item on my wishlist) without Travis' help. He is super knowledgeable and resourceful, and he never hesitated to make sure all my questions were answered. The whole process went really smoothly, and I am really grateful for all his help!" - Ginger C.
- "Best real estate broker I have ever used! Extremely attentive, thorough, organized, professional, yet still fun to work with! Travis is top notch!" - April S.
- "I have had the pleasure of working with Travis Russell on many occasions and I have been so happy with the outcome each time! Travis's customer service is unparalleled; he is a master at negotiating, marketing as well as selling while maintaining a professional and easy to work with demeanor. I highly recommend Travis Russell to everyone as you will be so pleased!" - Lynda R
- "Travis is one of the sharpest, most detail oriented and well informed brokers that are out there. His local market knowledge if far and away more involved than any other broker I've talked to. If you are looking to work with a broker who has deep insight into what is happening in any market, he's the one to call! Thanks Travis!" - Courtland T.
- "Travis assisted my parents in their home search last year. My father, being an executive at a large financial firm, is tough to impress. To say he was impressed with Travis would be an understatement. Travis' attention to detail is incredible. He was a step ahead of the other agent. He contacted my parents with updates regularly without the need for them to even pick up a phone. He answered questions before they came up. Problem solving skills? No need with Travis. There was never a problem. The transaction could not have gone smoother. After purchasing several properties, with this single transaction, Travis has become our family's preferred agent." - Graham T.
- "I worked with Travis Russell for several years and then used him for home and market information as we prepare to buy a new home. He is a great resource and truly has passion in anything he does. He will work tirelessly to make sure your needs are met. He's always professional and reliable. I would recommend him to anyone." - Holly R.
- "As far as agents go, Travis Russell is as good as they come. I have sold and bought homes all over the country and never have I worked with an agent that is this sharp; his knowledge and expertise of the local market are guaranteed to be an asset to anyone buying or selling a home. From the first time that I contacted him, he was very responsive and thorough. He was willing to put in the work to help me to find the right property, and he was willing to negotiate. I bought this home to be an income property, and he helped me find the right contacts to help me renovate. I hope to work with him again in the future for other real estate endeavors. He is a true professional." - Camille R.